Programmatic Associate Director
We are on the look-out for a Programmatic specialist in our Trading arm Amnet. The core responsibility of this position is the leadership of a specialist planning unit, displaying the highest level of thought and strategic insight to ensure maximum value.
You will need to be a confident leader of a small team with a have a proven track record in getting the best out of others whilst also being able to manage your own workload effectively and operating in a collaborative working environment. You will take a leadership role in improving product and processes.
- Presents a professional profile when representing the business internally and externally, with a sophisticated knowledge of the programmatic/digital landscape
- Responsible for the output of the wider team across all accounts, ensuring best practice and a commercial focus
- Consistently displays thought leadership in planning through critical thinking and constant innovation
- Responsible for the management, motivation, and development of team managers, ensuring effective recruitment through all levels
- Takes ownership of the education of all team members and the wider business and leverages commercial benefits from high-level media owner relationships
- Identifies opportunities and threats within the team and the marketplace, building detailed action plans to be presented at board level
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience working within online display, particularly programmatic, or another digital activation discipline
- Relevant industry certifications, such as Doubleclick or Adwords Fundamentals
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Detail orientated with first-class analytical skills
- Demonstrable motivational skills with the ability to lead by example
- Effective organisation and time management
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem-solving
In addition to a competitive salary, we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amnet is Dentsu Aegis Network’s programmatic group, with over 600+ programmatic experts and across 40+ markets. Amnet operates a consistent and innovative technology, operations, and people stack that can deliver success on a local, regional and global basis. Supported by the Amnet Audience Center, their global proprietary data management platform, Amnet specialists work with each Dentsu Aegis Network agency to deliver programmatic solutions that are seamless and unified with broader communication goals.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network