Do you want to bring your unique skills, diversity of thought and different experiences to a powerful network of specialists?
We strive to get closer to people, to understand their hopes, fears, frustrations and the way they live their lives. With co-workers, with clients, with media owners, with our fellow Dentsu Aegis agencies — we work together, to make it real by creating experiences people really connect with and by innovating the way brands are built.
As a Programmatic Manager at 360i you’ll be a key part of a fast growing team to focus on developing client-specific strategies, successful execution of brand and performance-based plans, along with ensuring a clear data and publisher plan.
What will you be doing?
- You will be leading and developing the strategic programmatic agency approach to ensure a commercially viable and progressive offering for our clients.
- You will be assessing our technology platforms to ensure they offer the capacity to execute creative programmatic campaigns while offering the flexibility to deliver innovation.
- You’ll be creating specialist programmatic media plans for global campaigns and be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of these campaigns and ensure reporting and post-campaign analysis are delivered.
- Check out some of our work here: https://360i.com/work/#/
What is 360i like?
- We are a highly strategic creative and media partners for clients combining together digital expertise – in insights, strategy, social, influencer marketing, search, analytics, and media – with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories across all channels.
- Curiosity takes us to a progressive mindset in who we hire, how we work and what we make. We define progressive, as making tomorrow better than today. We deliver on this with data-driven creativity.
- Our clients include clients include Carnival Cruises, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Eurostar and TUI Group.
- Find out more at https://360i.co.uk/
What are we looking for?
- You will have recent experience in working within the programmatic space with experience working with DSP’s.
- You will already be in a similar programmatic focused role looking to take a step up into a more strategic position working with some great clients.
- You will have an understanding of cross-channel impact of programmatic display campaigns and experience in activating optimisations based on attribution insights.
- You enjoy using a combination of data, creativity and media to create the most relevant, modern consumer relationships possible.
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network