Programmatic Trading Manager
The role of a Programmatic Trader Manager at Amnet can be challenging, as we always want to produce the best results for our clients. You’ll have direct exposure to them and advise them on the progress of campaigns. You’ll gain experience and understanding of brand planning and will understand the bigger picture and most importantly as we grow, you grow!
As a Programmatic Trading Manager you’ll have the following brilliant basics:
- Be part of the development of Amnet as a market leader
- Monitor team members' performance, campaigns workloads and feedback
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Distribute campaigns to the appropriate trader
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Strong hands on trading experience
Competitive plus benefits
About the Company
Amnet is the Dentsu Aegis’ digital trading desk offering clients targeted audiences, at scale, in real time. It’s a really exciting time at Ament and we make sure that we’re on the cutting edge of the latest technology and keeping up with trends in the industry. To begin with it was very much focused in display but now we’re expanding into Mobile, video, TV and even out of home.
We work differently here, encouraging a culture of innovation, partnership and most importantly putting our people first. People are our number one asset and we like to make sure they know it through flexible working, a creative working space and lots of nice benefits.
Dentsu Aegis Network