CCS (the Consumer Connection System) is a single source media, brand and attitude study that Dentsu Aegis Network has developed.
This year, CCS covers 65+ countries, representing over 95% of global advertising spend. CCS is a significant research project, with over 500,000 consumers interviewed, each for over 1-3 hours in total. This generates a significant amount of data and insight for Dentsu Aegis Network. A team of 20 people is dedicated to managing this project.
The Global CCS team provides research and analysis for Dentsu Aegis Network companies and their clients. The Global CCS team works with and supports the international aspects of each of the Dentsu Aegis Network brands: Carat, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope and Vizeum. Dentsu Aegis Network’s clients include: Microsoft, RB, General Motors, 20th Century Fox, adidas, Reebok, Philips, Kellogg’s, Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Mattel, British Airways and Burberry, among others.
The Project Executive will be expected to project manage CCS in up to three markets. They will also provide support to other members of the CCS team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the CCS project.
The individual will support the Research Manager in applying questionnaire best practice and therefore must have strong written skills. They will also have strong numerical skills, experience in data processing and data checks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
CCS project delivery (60%)
Project management of CCS in up to three countries to include:
- Liaising with other business units / local offices over the delivery of CCS and responding to ad-hoc requests and general queries.
- Working with the CCS research suppliers to ensure their delivery is both on time and of a high quality.
- Providing tailored assistance to each local team on their timelines and project schedules.
- Working collaboratively within the CCS team to provide added value to CCS questionnaires.
- Building and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders in each international market that they are given responsibility for.
Quality assurance and data checks (40%)
- Ensuring quality of scripted online surveys, i.e. correct routing, validation and spelling.
- Providing data processing support to the data team.
- Quality assurance of incoming survey data in SPSS.
- Checking that data is correctly loaded into cross-tabbing software (IMS).
- Checking weighting frames are applied properly.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2:1 or a First degree in a relevant field.
- Higher education in subjects requiring numeracy and fluency in English.
- Experience co-ordinating quantitative research projects from questionnaire design to data delivery – essential.
- Proven record of writing questionnaires – this is essential.
- Experienced in using Excel functions – this is essential.
- Experience working in a research agency.
- Thorough understanding of principles and aims of market research and surveys in particular, ideally from a research or media agency perspective.
- Experienced in understanding data processing and analysis.
- A good knowledge of SPSS would be ideal.
- Understanding of weighting processes would be ideal.
- Highly organised – this is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An exceptional writer with strong numerical skills.
- Articulate communicator.
- A perfectionist who is also able to understand that different approaches have pros and cons and can make pragmatic compromises if necessary.
- International experience and/or foreign languages are desirable.
- Good at working as part of a team.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the world's leading focused media and digital communications group. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system.
From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Dentsu, dentsu X, McGarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
For more information, please visit: www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
Dentsu Aegis Network