Publishing Executive Perm/6 FTC
We are looking for a Executive to sit within our Publishing team . You will be responsible for the smooth running of accounts across the group, whilst developing your knowledge in all aspects of Publishing from initial strategy stage through to delivery. You will also help to support and develop junior members of the team.
- Take ownership of the day to day buying of accounts
- Have a basic understanding of the different trading models within the business
- To learn and develop a basic understanding of the audit process
- Be proactive in developing more senior media owner relationships to keep up to date with innovations and gain a deeper understanding of the market place
- Assist in the guidance and training of more junior team members
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver to plan, highlighting any circumstances where this might be challenging
- Understand how changes in the market place can affect media planning and buying
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent using Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of industry standard tools such as MediaOcean, Neilson, You Gov Profiles, Mediatel, Jicreg, Ebiquity
- Knowledge of digital industry tools such as Hitwise, Comscore, Quantcast, Doubleclick
- Be highly numerate and commercially aware
- Demonstrable knowledge of market trends
- Expand and develop presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- Working collaboratively to deliver results
- Proactively driven own development
- Passionate about media/technology
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked as part of a team, supporting managers and mentoring junior team members
- Actively worked with and engaged key partners
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifi is to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative to ensure we deliver innovative and strategic thinking whilst maintaining commerciality. As part of your performance discussions, you and your manager should agree which will most enable you to deliver your objectives.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network