We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join the team!
As Receptionist,you willprovide a customer facing, front of house service for all colleagues, contractors and external customers visiting our new, vibrant offices based in Edinburgh.
The role includes diary management for all meeting spaces, arranging catering provisions for meeting and events, supporting the office management team with ad-hoc administration, research and communications.
- Maintain a welcoming reception environment, which is organised, clean and tidy, that complies with all relevant legislation, including Health & Safety and Diversity & Inclusion
- All colleagues and visitors are greeted upon arrival to the building
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Respond to telephone calls and emails, from both internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Manage the in & outbound business postal system
- Effectively manage the room booking system to ensure that requests for meetings, catering and events are responded to & scheduled within agreed timescales
- Manage the purchasing of office consumables, including stationery & meeting room supplies
- Assist in the set up and clear down of meeting spaces
- Keeping track of costs associated with meetings, catering and consumables
- To provide administration support to the office management team as required
- Conduct research as directed for specific events, meetings or activities and feeding back outcomes
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of workingas a company receptionist / front of house role is essential
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and prioritise effectively
- A keen interest in marketing, hospitality or business administration
- Proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Ideally worked in an environment where had stand-alone role
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services.
Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
However, its not all about what we do, but how we do it is pretty special too. We believe that when you bring diverse and talented people with unique skills and different experiences together, then magic happens. For us, the most effective marketing solutions are created in the overlaps of expertise, and in the fusion of our combined specialisms. Thats why collaboration sits at the very heart of what we do, so when our clients work with one of us, they can access the full power of our group along the way.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network