Reporting to the Team Leader, work as part of a highly skilled team providing facilities management services to include Guest Services, ensuring the highest of standards and a safe, comfortable and fit for purpose environment is maintained for clients, staff and guests.
- Meet and greet all visitors by providing a 'five star' welcome by standing to greet all external visitors. Maximising service excellence in customer care by encouraging the use of visitor names as appropriate during conversation.
- Advice hosts of visitor arrivals and making sure that all visitor details are recorded where appropriate.
- Deal with queries in a knowledgeable and professional manner and use tablets (iPad) within the reception area as appropriate.
- Expedite the satisfactory resolution of any complaints or problems that may arise promptly, seeking guidance from the Team Leader where necessary.
- Ensure telephone calls from visitors and occupiers are answered in a friendly, timely and professional manner
- Ensure that any maintenance issues within the reception and/or lift lobby are reported to onsite maintenance or similar.
- Adhere to the sites security procedures and regulations as set out by management.
- Keep all relevant reception spreadsheets up to date, including sending out daily information to staff and security.
- Become fully competent with the audio-visual equipment located in meeting rooms and checking that all video conferencing rooms are setup and ready to be used. Test VC equipment daily.
- Book meeting rooms and arrange catering as required, assisting the catering team when necessary.
- Manage taxi and courier accounts, ensuring correct authorisation procedures and complied with supporting paperwork.
- Take responsibility of the cleanliness and maintenance of the reception area.
- Project a positive image, attitude and behaviour to internal & external visitors, potential clients, suppliers and colleagues. Build professional relationships and look to exceed expectations.
- Ensure all new starters are trained/re-trained on procedures as required.
- Communicate and influence all levels of people across the business and assist other team members in doing so. Demonstrating excellent team working skills.
- Lead by example and understand the importance of working together, sharing responsibilities and promoting team spirit. Recognised as a committed team player.
- Accountable for the presentation of self, whilst ensuring professionalism is maintained always.
Dentsu Aegis Network