Are you friendly and personable? Do you have excellent communication skills and are great at multitasking? If you answered yes, keep reading…
Here at Dentsu Aegis Network we are looking for two receptionists to join our exceptional administrative teams, at Fetch and mcgarrybowen!
Who are we?
Fetch is the world’s fastest growing and most successful mobile-first agency, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Hong Kong. Fetch have built notoriety across the industry as the home for the world’s most interesting mobile-first clients, including Uber, Facebook and Apple based in Shoreditch.
Fetch believes in driving positive change to their client’s business through deep expertise of mobile and the mobile consumer and have been recognized with a number of industry accolades which include 4 mobile agency of the year awards.
mcgarrybowen is a creative communications agency. We don’t believe in brands here. We have bigger and bolder ambitions for the clients we work with. Anything and everything is a brand these days, even own-label. We aim to create icons. We are a company that believes, with every fiber of its being, that it exists to serve clients, build brands, and grow businesses.
We were founded in New York in 2002 and today we have offices in Chicago, London, Shanghai and Sao Paulo. The London office delivers fully integrated campaigns – from global TV advertising to local, social media content. Our strategic strength combined with creative excellence has helped launch, re-invigorate and re-position businesses including Honda, Western Union, Branston and Sky Bet.
What’s the job? What will I actually do?
As a Receptionist/Runner your main responsibilities will be to:
- You’ll be the first point of contact to the agency, so you will sit at the front of the agency on reception to meet and greet visitors
- You’ll be partly responsible for the look and feel of the agency in general, so your ideas will be welcomed to help make the agency work better
- Answering, managing and transferring calls
- You’ll be seen as the Junior Office Manager, so it’s important that you’ll be available and supportive to all staff, and that you will offer your help in a fun and different way!
- Basic administration duties
- Previous front of house or receptionist experience would be beneficial
- Polished presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must!
- Friendly and personable
- Willing and keen to learn
- Great time management and the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Creative, inquisitive and organised!
If you are personable, warm and welcoming candidate with lots of positive energy we would like to hear from you!
This sounds great, but what can we offer you?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the apply button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network