Regional Lead Operational Delivery Manager (EMEA)
Are you an enthusiastic IT Service Management Specialist, who is passionate about global solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
DAN are about to embark upon a number of exciting changes to our target operating model. As a Global IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our internal business partners and service providers within the assigned region are delivering the services required to our customers to the agreed scope and service levels.
You will participate in incident, problem and change management activities and will undertake communication of service delivery issues to a multi-disciplinary set of stakeholders as well as identify risks, root cause, and escalate accordingly.
ITIL and ITSM is core to this high impact, high volume role. Supported by the Senior Operational Delivery Manager as part of the Global Operations Team, you have the ability to influence the future direction of the Service function and provide a key leadership role within the team.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the development, delivery, embedding and evolution of the digital operating model for Technology, representing the regional variations for services delivered into digital operations.
- Work closely with suppliers, partners and internal teams: monitor, manage, and ensure continuous improvement of the IT Support Service; promote internal quality and improvement initiatives that ensure IT industry best practice is followed to deliver highly available solutions efficiently and effectively.
- Support the Head of Digital Service Operations in the development, implementation and maturity of service delivery teams within a global framework, promoting best practice.
- Align with the strategic direction of the regional delivery hub directors.
- Collate as required, qualitative and quantitative information and lead appropriate analysis to develop robust business cases and contribute to project ‘products’.
- Analyse, interpret and present data to highlight issues, risks and support decision making.
- Accountability for the smooth introduction of new brands and services into the hub.
- Own a Continuous Service Improvement initiative for the hub.
Communication and Engagement
- Responsible for building personal relationships with customers, managing the delivery of IT services; making sure that services are appropriately planned and delivered in line with global and local standards to meet customer requirements.
- Act as the primary escalation point for customers in the relevant locality in respect of the delivery of contracted services, problem resolution and promoting active stakeholder engagement.
- Attend service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Periodically audit internal service provider processes.
- Report against regional demands and projects.
- Identify, agree and drive the delivery of opportunities to improve service performance.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation.
- Has strong technical, analytical and communication skills and has the ability to quickly build trust and engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies/inaccuracies.
- Demonstrable experience as manager of IT Service Delivery teams.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships up to Head of Function, IT Director level.
- Ability to drive digital transformation initiatives and deliver change (process, technology or culture).
- Able to manage a portfolio of contracts and/or senior relationships, managing and driving results through virtual teams and internal/external multinational suppliers.
- Evidence of experience in commercial negotiations.
- ITIL v3 Certified Professional.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, and are heavily-invested in creating an amazing place to work. With Global operations and 40k+ employees, there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and work with not only cutting-edge technologies, but also with leaders in their field.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network