After a hugely successful 2017 we’re looking to expand our recruitment research team to help support our long term talent strategy. You’ll work across a number of our market leading brands such as Amplifi, iProspect, 360i and Posterscope to identify high quality candidates for the Recruitment Managers to engage with.
If you are looking to create a long and successful career in media generally or as an in house recruiter This is the ideal role for you! In return we’ll provide guidance, structure and an environment for you to learn and develop.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll spend your days being the guru of your sector/agency space identifying top talent who we’re interested in talking to about jobs across the network
- You’ll be learning inside and out the specific skills and sectors your potential talent works across
- You’ll play a really big role in identifying diverse talent from outside our industry to help us drive new ways of thinking and working
- You’ll need to use your natural curiosity in people by finding all relevant information about our potential candidates (using Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or anything else you can think of) and work out the best way to engage with them (from coffees to events your engagement knows no bounds!)
- Through all the research you do you’ll pick up loads of interesting industry news that will need to be shared with the recruitment team to help us get ahead and have a competitive advantage over other companies.
- You will also be responsible for keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidate status’ and new suitable profiles, uploading and advertising roles on individual job boards and highlight any new places we should be advertising.
- You will also work and support the team on other projects such as marketing, social media and creating engaging content.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have an eagerness to learn and be naturally curious – you’ll be the go-to stalker on social media in your friendship group.
- You’ll be confident learning and using new tools such as Excel and Outlook, and you will learn how to search for top talent using Boolean strings (we’re happy to teach you all about this).
- You’ll have strong attention detail and thrive off being organised (you’re the admin of all your WhatsApp groups!)
- You’ll enjoy analysing and interpreting data and enjoy leading how to best to use the information and the story it tells us.
- Above all you will have the right attitude and be pro-active in your approach to growing into the role.
All about you, yes you!
For us we’re happy to teach someone all they need to be successful but what we need is your positive attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we’re asked to work at a quick pace and sometimes without all the information so you need to be flexible in your approach and not mind working in an ever changing environment.
You’ll use your curious and inquisitive mind every day and always be looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don’t understand.
If you don’t quite know what your career path looks like, that’s fine as we’ll help you get a better idea of what your options are whether that be in recruitment, HR or media generally.
About the Company
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like you then get in touch and hit apply.
Dentsu Aegis Network