SEO Associate Director
We are looking for an SEO Associate Director to join our constantly evolving team at iProspect in our Manchester office.
If you want to work with some of the UK’s leading brands, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are curious but most of all is an all-round team player, read on...
Leveraging the power of SEO takes specialist knowledge; with each new algorithm update it gets more and more complicated. At iProspect we boost SEO results with tactics that outlast trends; utilising the entire search engine page to build brands, while helping customers find exactly what they need. Technical to strategy, PR to content we are a team of SEO specialists all connected under one roof.
You'll join a passionate community of 50 SEO specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best.
As SEO Associate Director you will lead the development and implementation of SEO strategy for some of the UK’s leading brands. You will oversee the day to day responsibilities of the SEO team, ensuring our high standards all-around.
- Develop industry leading SEO products and teams which meet the needs of clients.
- To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team.
- Identify and implement training and development of the team, supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential.
- Act as the owner or strategic driver of our SEO product, to deliver innovative solutions and ideas for clients.
- Ensures that performance Vs KPIs is at the heart of all SEO strategies.
- Help teams to develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
- To support new business acquisition which are commercially sound and deliver growth.
- Oversee the auditing of internal accounts, checking consistency of quality and looking for opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to lead a team, work as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- An in depth knowledge of SEO strategy, from an implementation perspective
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt macro issues and challenges; pro-active in producing solutions when under pressure or to time critical deadlines
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in channel at a high level.
- Experienced in leading a team & development of others.
- A sound grounding in digital media and established relationships within the digital community.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network