Are you looking for an agency that will support and develop your specialist SEO skillset in a creative and inspiring environment? Do you want to be involved in the entire process ranging from strategy in both UK and international markets right through to making the campaign come to life? If you answered 'YES' to any of the above then our SEO role is right up your street.
As an SEO executive in iProspect you'll
- Give expert consultancy advice to yourclients in all areas of SEO. You'llutiliseyour expert knowledge of SEO to enhance all areas of their campaigns and help them to achieve all their goals.
- You'll get stuck into brainstorming allowing you to develop strategyskills in SEO.
- You'll work closely with our wider team of digital gurus to make sureall our digital media marketing channels are aligned with your client's strategic vision for it's campaigns.
- You'll also formulatecontent and creative ideas to help direct the SEO strategy.
- You'll be fully immersed in the SEO world and be eager to learn about new trends that you can then implement in your campaigns so we stay ahead of the competition.
- You'll take full ownership of the smaller clients in your portfolio making sure they're happy with their campaigns and helping them troubleshoot any issues.
- You'll support the account manager ensuring all yourclient's objectives are achieved andthis, of course, gives you access tolearning from the best!!
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in online marketing
- Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
- Appreciation of Content management Systems (CMS)
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
So what's in it for you?
We're committed to creating a great place to work, so youll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly youll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!
While iProspects passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clientsevery day. Last yearalone wetracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients sites/apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. Thiscontributed more than 1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family,iProspect is a global, award-winning performancemarketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical marketing partner for our clients, we deliver transformative business outcomes.Our talented specialistteams across the UK & Irelanddrive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
With SEO driving on average 50% of all searchtraffic, making sure websites are visibleis paramount, and with nearly all searchers only clicking the top five results, its never been more important to rank high on that first page.
Leveraging the power of SEO takes specialist knowledge as its becoming more and more complicated with each new algorithm update. At iProspect we boost SEO results with tactics that outlast trends; utilising the entire search engine page to build brands, while helping customers find exactly what they need. Technical to strategy, PR to content we are a team of SEO specialists all connected under one roof.
You'll join a passionate community of 60+ SEO specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. Youll learn from the best and youll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If youve got something to bring, come join us.
Dentsu Aegis Network