We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our Edinburgh team, this is an exciting role to work across one of our key accounts. The purpose of the role is to lead the development and implementation of SEO strategy and ensure that the team is managed to the highest standard.
- To lead the development of SEO strategy for clients.
- Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard.
- To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team.
- Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy.
- To deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
- Manage your team and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to lead a team, work as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- A very good knowledge of SEO strategy, from a development and implementation perspective.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work well under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with presenting to clients.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network