Security Architecture & Solutions Director
Are you an enthusiastic Technology / Security Expert, who is passionate about global solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
DAN are about to embark upon a number of exciting changes to our target operating model. The purpose of this role is to own both enterprise security architecture, and project solutions architecture and consultancy, for Dentsu Aegis Network. This includes defining the security technology stack, how technologies will be integrated and orchestrated to deliver maximum value, and defining our standards / minimum control environment for all technical security domains.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Partner with DAN Security and Technology Senior Management Team to define and articulate a forward thinking security architecture which focuses on secure by design, zero trust security, and cloud.
• Fully align Security and Technology architectures to drive a approach of integrated security controls and secure by design.
• Develop the strategies to protect the global DAN network from the evolving cyber threats, including technology, process, and people elements.
• Continuously review the design and effectiveness of our controls, and operate a program of continuous improvement.
• Build a forward thinking team of technical security expertise with a focus on enabling the business.
• Provide consultancy and solutions architecture services to project teams to assess security risk, communicate security standards and best practises, and partner to ensure effective security compliance and risk management within projects.
• Own application security strategy, policy, controls, and governance - driving secure by design and DevSecOps.
• Manage key stakeholder engagement across multiple brands, teams, functions and 3rd parties.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Proven and extensive track-record in information / cyber security with both broad and deep domain expertise.
• Extensive architecture experience across multiple domains including: Network security, cloud security, data leakage prevention, application security, and infrastructure security.
• Experience in TOGAF or other architectural framework
• Proven experience of building and running a security service model that enables business projects whilst delivering consistent security.
• CISSP or equivalent security certification.
• Expertise in DevSecOps and Cloud security principles and architectures.
• Expertise in Application Security and Application Development principles.
• Team player. Experience of breaking down silos and creating shared visions.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation.
• Expert problem solver. Ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives to drive win:win solutions for all stakeholders.
• Experience in managing SMT stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams.
• Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity, and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, and are heavily-invested in creating an amazing place to work. With Global operations and 40k+ employees, there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and work with not only cutting-edge technologies, but also with leaders in their field.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network