Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager- Digital Performance
Fetch is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other.
Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including
Apple, Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Very, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
We now are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team. Ideally you will come from a performance digital media buying background and be used to having contact with clients feeding back to them on campaigns and maintaining a high quality of contact with them. You won’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty in a team of people where everyone is able to muck in whatever the task.
Mobile is still a new industry and ideally we are looking for a digital star with a hunger to learn about mobile if they don’t already have direct experience. Mobile is one of the fastest developing and most exciting mediums in advertising, and a very big growth area for the advertising industry as a whole.
You will be able to fully understand your clients KPI's and goals and formulate plans that meet and exceeds these goals. Combined with the ability and confidence to inform your clients of the rationale of your plans, you will also need to be able to keep them up-to-date on the industry and any important developments. Overtime, you will become their expert in the mobile industry.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
• Performance media planning and buying experience, DR (essential)
• Experience working in an agency environment (preferable)
• A good understanding of excel, pivot tables, formula's and manipulating data to draw insight (essential)
• Experience in managing client accounts and budgets
• A fine eye for detail
• An insatiable curiosity
• Knowledge of mobile media and direct response advertising would be very advantageous
The right candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Being the key point of contact for the client
• Managing campaign execution with media owners and Fetch’s paid social team
• Liaising with Fetch creative production teams
• Budgetary control and management
• Media planning and buying
• Managing the time, workload and development of an Account Manager and an Account Executive
• Manage delivery of regular campaign analysis that will help us define what we do next
What we are offering:
• The opportunity to work on the biggest brand in the world promoting their digital services including Apple Music, App Store, iTunes across Europe
• The support to become an expert in mobile with like-minded colleagues on the leading edge of mobile
• The opportunity to have a big impact in a team where you won’t be a small cog in a big wheel
• An exciting fast paced client to work on that just wants to do great work
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see the link below:
Dentsu Aegis Network