Who are we?
PSI is a market leading international OOH communications agency, with a vision for ‘Pioneering OOH’. PSI is the international division of Posterscope, part of a global network of 57 offices in 34 countries working in collaboration to deliver the best location-based marketing solutions on behalf of our clients. Posterscope and PSI are the world’s leading location-based marketing specialists. Combining insight, data and technology, along with our smart people, to create compelling, creative and quantifiable solutions which make a meaningful different to businesses and brands.
What’s the job?
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join PSI’s client team to work across a diverse agency portfolio with a broad range of accounts from B2B to luxury to airline clients!
Working in the Mediacom team we are seeking someone who is friendly, open-minded and interested in developing close relationships with clients. This role requires considerable face-to-face contact with a range of agency partners as well as direct clients and creative agencies.
In addition to Mediacom this role involves management of gyro clients; gyro is a purely B2B focused agency. Gyro is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network therefore we work with them as colleagues more than as a client. Gyro holds a variety of clients such as Fujitsu and Facebook Workplace.
With access to a number of insight tools, and the largest flight data intelligence platform, we are at the forefront of location based travel marketing and we’re excited to be using cross-market data and intelligence to deliver targeted location data planning for our clients. This is a busy but exciting role, where no two days will be the same!
Day-to-day you will:
- Help build and maintain client relationships within designated agency remit
- Effectively manage client expectations & campaign objectives and timelines across all active business
- Manage an Account Assistant
- Help ensure the overall consistency of work across the team is of a high quality
- Support Account Directors in managing team revenues in respect of the company budget
- Ensure data and insight remains at the heart of planning
- Actively engage and utilise company tools and systems to drive business and revenue
- Media agency or media sales experience is necessary
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is essential!
- You’ll need to have management experience
- Excellent written and presentation skill
- Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Financially astute and understand the importance of commercial targets
- You’ll need to be personable and enjoy developing relationships
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneurial with a passion to drive new business
But… what can we offer you?
Here at PSI we are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free breakfast, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 25 days’ holiday, and an extra 2 days’ off to get involved with charity work! But most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!