Senior Account Manager
The gyro UK business is unique in the gyro global network in that it has a media business, (formerly Interprise) of similar size to the creative business. This combined creative and media offering, backed by the scale and capabilities of Dentsu Aegis Network, makes gyro one of just a few agencies in the UK with a full service offer, and truly unique in the B2B space. With offices in both London and Manchester we are poised for rapid growth. We see a great opportunity to innovate within our strategy and media propositions.
Our ambition is that gyro:precision will become an all-encompassing and complementary set of capabilities built upon unique data insights, proprietary planning frameworks and analytical rigor.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager, who will be taking the day-to-day lead role for Facebook Business.
What will you be doing?
- Support Business Director and Account Director in the delivery of our core responsibilities
- Support junior members of the team in their day to day tasks
- Be comfortable owning a brief from end to end including client relationship management
- Must be able to interrogate and question a client’s brief, understand what the client’s KPIs are and match to media/tactics
- Comfortable engaging with clients and leading weekly client conference calls and coordinating input various campaign activations to produce a single reporting view
- Be able to build client presentations for quarterly reviews
- Have a strong digital background with the ability to analyse data and make planning decisions accordingly
What are we looking for?
- 3 - 4 years’ media experience ideally in B2B/International, although not essential.
- Digital experience is a must
- Good communications/media planning and buying experience
- Client service experience
- Understanding of key research sources and digital tools (e.g. IPSOS IMS, Comsore, Integral, Omniture and Atlas)
- Knowledge of digital and offline media
- Language skills are desirable
Dentsu Aegis Network
We're always learning, because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network