Senior Business Analyst
Posterscope are looking for talented, experienced individuals to work as business analysts within our dynamic and rapidly expanding team. Areas of upcoming project activity include: business analysis, systems analysis, user requirements, business process design, user experience and interface design. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the OOH and DOOH space and gain experience in different platforms within this space.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of Business Analysis, working with Developers, Technical Leads and Architects as well as Product/Project Managers.
What will you be doing?
The vision of the technology strategy is to transform the way the business works and interacts with its customers.
- Creating efficiencies in the operational workflow, using technology platforms to facilitate the transaction between purchaser and seller.
- The development of applications that create a competitive advantage in the use of consumer data in location led planning.
The role involves working with the business leadership team, product users, clients, and external vendors to capture and analyse requirements within diverse delivery methodologies (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall). You will liaise with the business and solution architects and gather requirements through defined techniques to deliver business outcomes for software solution and implementation.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, or other STEM discipline where logical thinking is applied. Have a proven track record of IT BA experience across a range of projects and demonstrate applied knowledge of SDLC methods including Agile, Iterative, Waterfall. The candidate will be familiar with basic knowledge and understanding of IT systems, infrastructure, databases and software.
Additionally, the candidate will demonstrate broad application of analysis techniques and tools including amongst others: UML; BPM; Gap Analysis and MoSCoW.
The ideal candidate will have finely tuned analytical and evaluation skills, and be focussed on delivering effective and timely results, and can demonstrate their ability to:.
- Analyse and summarise complex business requirements
- Gather and synthesise intelligence and data from diverse sources
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Evaluate and transform information into fit for purpose solutions
- Produce documentation and specifications for solutions
- Understand software systems and services
- Support delivery with the complete SDLC
The candidate will also display:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Finely tuned communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed problem solving and risk analysis skills
- An excellent attention to detail and a desire to deliver quality outputs
- An ability to pro-actively take ownership and resolve problems as and when they arise
- A flexible approach to work and a 'can do' attitude
- The aptitude to rapidly acquire new skills
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Drive and enthusiasm
It’s not all about work…
- Because we hire great people, you'll find like-minded talent in every corner of our organisation. So it's no surprise that our teams often hang out together outside of work. There's usually something coming up on the social calendar, from team-building days to after-work activities to helping out in our local communities.
- We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan.
- We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year.
- You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network