Senior Client Systems Manager
We are looking for a Senior Client Systems Manager to join Dentsu Aegis Network. This person is responsible for the day to day support function of Dentsu Aegis Network Global Clients using the Lumina planning system. Experience in local media planning is essential to this role.
Lumina is a global, cross-media planning and analytics platform from Mediaocean. It is comprised of end-to-end media planning and analytics applications, including plan management, and budget authorisations.
This person will report into the Client Systems Director.
Oversee and lead all new client roll outs:
- Oversee overall delivery.
- Be main point of contact on complex client implementations while supporting the Systems Exec on smaller implementations.
- Owner of all project timelines and accuracy of requirement delivery.
- Create best practice processes by reapplying learnings from each project.
- Ensure requirements are gathered properly for briefing Mediaocean.
- Responsible for ensuring account teams are adopting the tool.
- Ensure all client implementations reflect the current business approach as directed by Client Systems Director.
- Ensure consistency in implementation across multiple teams with differing requirements.
- Oversee and ensure timely delivery of all project sitting with Clients Systems Executive.
Actively support on ongoing development of the tool:
- Take ownership of Mediaocean and Client team relationship across all global clients.
- Manage and lead complex requests to ensure appropriate solution and smooth implementation.
- Ensure excellent delivery by Mediaocean across all tasks.
- Be able to help prioritise tasks for Mediaocean, Client Teams and Systems Exec during busy periods.
- Build good working practices across client teams to help ensure management of data accuracy within the local market.
- Manage all comms between DAN business, Mediaocean and Global Leads.
- Responsible for challenging Mediaocean on issues with delivery and escalating when required.
- Use initiative to feedback/ involve Client Systems Director on specific tasks/ projects when relevant.
- Organise demos of the tool for new client teams.
- Overall responsibility for supporting global clients and managing and development of junior team members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Numerate with experience of working with detailed media plans in local markets – digital knowledge an advantage.
- Highly organised team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Approachable and confident project manager with people management experience.
- Logically and methodically minded with ability to be flexible and prioritise tasks during busy periods.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to consistently manage delivery across multiple projects with demanding deadlines.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative services.
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum, and supported by its specialist brands including Amplifi, Amnet, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), and 360i.
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics. The company is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists. For more information, please visit: www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com
Dentsu Aegis Network