Senior Digital Consultant
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
- Support the Managing Consultant in the commercialisation of Data2Decisions’ multi-touch digital attribution product ‘Total Attribution’
- Lead in the delivery and development of Data2Decisions’s Digital and Customer Analytics offering. Produce consumer-journey insights on how to improve marketing performance and consumer experiences with brands
- Provide digital marketing effectiveness insights & recommendations using multi-touch attribution results
- Deliver actionable optimisation results across a range of digital channels
- The Senior Consultant is expected to develop deep expertise in digital analytics and be a go-to person for this sector for a range of clients
- Lead in the delivery of multi-touch attribution projects across the Consulting teams
- Work across a wide-range of digital ad-tech & web-tech to produce valued insights
- Transform large quantities of data into client insights & actionable recommendations
- Maintain active communications with key contacts working on projects, managing expectations as you go along
- Oversee and manage projects to their completion and issue reports, presentation and insights ensuring that they are accurate, on time and presented to a high standard
- Drive incremental revenue from multi-touch attribution modelling
- Cultivate a working relationship with clients and DAN operating companies to evangelise our suite of digital products focusing on the MTA product
- Support the category verticals in the creation of client briefs and business process workshops for MTA projects
- Drive meetings both with internal and external stakeholders
- Regular and structured meetings with the category verticals to identify opportunities and address challenges around MTA
- Monitor the market in multi-touch attribution and customer analytics, digital marketing and competitor propositions
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in developing, modelling and planning on multi-touch attribution projects
- Experience in working with digital data including ad servers, tag management, web analytic and publisher data
- Experience in working with digital feeds such as Google DCM, Adobe Clickstream, Flashtalking, Atlas etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of databases, DMP, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages such as Python, Jupyter notebooks and/or R
- Any experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage
- Ability to explain technical data and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of the media, direct and digital industry
- Good communication skills
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail
- A driven, ambitious self-starter, but also a strong team player
If you are looking for a collaborative, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to share knowledge to grow and develop as a business, then this is the job for you. We will give you opportunity to work on some exciting projects with clients ranging from luxury brands, to financial institutions and established media owner’s partnership with Google, Twitter, Facebook.
We are dynamic and digitally focused business and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities. We offer competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package.
You will not only have a chance to up-skill yourself via internal and external training but we also run lots of in-house initiative like Digital Academy and we have amazing Social Team that would keep you busy outside your work.
About the Company
We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with 12 offices around the world and one of the largest consultancies in Europe. We are an independent company operating as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Dentsu Aegis Network