With Insight and Innovation at the heart of everything we do; the research team sits at the core of Dentsu Aegis North. Working across all brands and across our broad spectrum of clients.
As Research Manager, you will support in the day to day management of consumer and market research projects. From scoping and commissioning market research, to employing third party tools to gather actionable insight for clients and new business prospects.
- Supporting Strategic Planners and Client Service teams with expertise and analytical thinking. Providing on target audience analysis, market dynamics, competitor and media trends.
- Designing and delivering sophisticated bespoke research projects. Managing the full end to end output, from briefing through to analysis.
- Coordinating day to day research tasks.
- Managing and coordinating third party suppliers.
- Production of insightful and strategic documents for internal stakeholders.
- Supporting new business projects with innovative research solutions.
- Management and development of junior team members.
- Strong understanding of different research methodologies and processes.
- Persuasive presentation skills.
- Comfortable making recommendations and delivering ideas.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Inquisitive nature.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have an inquisitive nature for understanding consumers and markets and relish the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking team to help develop a market leading research product and subsequently increase the agencies research capabilities through innovation and product development.
By maximising the potential of junior staff, the success will be measured by delivering revenue growth by striving to work on projects that test new methodologies and deliver award winning solutions for clients
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network