Senior SEO Manager
Senior SEO Account Manager
Fetch is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other. Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Hotels.com, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
Fetch provides its clients with expertise across all areas of mobile-first communications, with a particular stronghold in mobile media planning and buying, being the largest purchaser of mobile advertising, globally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop in SEO role and to work across the range of clients including luxury fashion, retailers and travel clients within integrated and award winning London based agency.
Key Elements of the role
• Working with clients at all levels to build on existing and create new strong relationships
• Ability to enable and drive change with internal client teams
• Good understanding of analytics and attribution models
• High level reporting capabilities
• Keen commercial awareness of client business
• Strategic focus
• Working primarily across Retail and Finance clients
• Clear view of how Technical SEO can impact performance
• Working with business development teams to pitch SEO propositions to new clients
• Manage team and client agencies to deliver innovative, effective & measurable campaigns
• Identify opportunities in group network to
• Autonomy to run teams, own budgets and develop products
• Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills
• Demonstrate ability to drive change
• Highly numerical and able to deliver insights from available data
• Commercially aware internally and by understanding business demands
• Experience of delivering measurable success with Finance and Retail clients
• Innovative thinker and implementer
• Ability to think strategically and also be hands on
• Mange and coordinate multiple projects & 3rd parties
• Self-starter with a positive entrepreneurial attitude
It is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career in a role alongside a very creative, digitally lead and collaborative award winning agency.
In return, we offer a great working environment, industry recognition and leadership opportunities and fantastic opportunity to grow within our evolving business.
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see the link below:
If you are interested "apply now"
Dentsu Aegis Network