Senior SEO Manager
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to join our constantly evolving team in iProspect Manchester.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and implementation of SEO strategy and ensure that the team is managed day to day to the highest standard.
- To lead the development of SEO strategy for clients.
- Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard.
- To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team.
- Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy.
- To deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
- Manage your team and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to lead a team, work as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- A very good knowledge of SEO strategy, from a development and implementation perspective.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work well under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Very good communicator, comfortable with presenting to clients.
- Highly skilled in analytics and problem solving, with a keen eye for attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network