Who are we?
We are 360i - Data-Driven Creativity
360i is a progressive digital agency powered by curiosity. 100 people, 23 nationalities spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency in the Dentsu Aegis Network always striving to make tomorrow better than today.
We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pitches resulting in new relationships with TSB, Norwegian Airlines, Ecco and Rituals. We have an empowered and free-thinking agency culture and new members joining the team will be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to be accountable for the agency and its work as well as their own.
Here at 360i our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office with no designated seating, based a stone’s throw from Tottenham Court Road which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
What’s the job?
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Strategist to help our clients in executing progressive, world-class social marketing. This person will work with clients as lead Strategist in order to identify specific business opportunities, leverage findings from the Insights team and then apply the knowledge to develop powerful creative and communications strategies. The Strategist will own development of creative and content briefs and will partner with Creative, Account, Social, and Paid Media to ensure agency teams stay true to the strategic vision and voice though campaign development and rollout. You'll work on campaigns that are digital and social at the core, but could extend into all media.
- Extensive experience working in Strategic Planning at an advertising agency providing strategic brand and business counsel to clients
- Proven success leading brands in digital and social marketing channels
- Partner and counselor to creative teams to help them develop stronger work
- The ability to overcome a brand/business challenge through the development of a communications architecture that weaves seamlessly into the consumer journey
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Knowledge of non-social digital channels such as search and display is a definite advantage as is experience of planning integrated campaigns
- You understand and search out better understanding of what makes things tick to find core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive overall brand engagement
- Great story teller and presenter, and history of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- Dynamic, innovative marketer with strong analytical skills, business acumen and industry presence who has a passion for ideas and building business
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment
What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network