Social Media Executive
We are seeking an energetic social media enthusiast to join our iProspect Manchester team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our award-winning team social team and a chance to work on some household names.
As a Social Executive, your role is to deliver and activate Social Media campaigns to the highest standard for our clients. You’re also responsible for delivering regular Social Media reporting and managing, exciting and moderating social communities for brands across multiple verticals: fashion, retail, travel, finance. This is a hands-on role and involves navigating Social Analytics tools as well as creating micro-content and spotting opportunities to engage with the community. You’ll come to understand our social communities better than our clients and they will rely on you for the inside track. Success will be measured through client feedback, increased engagement levels, community growth and campaign performance.
- Management, moderation and engagement of communities across multiple Social Networks and multiple brands.
- Monthly content planning including idea generation, planning, liaising with clients for feedback and all publishing.
- Campaign Delivery which includes the management of the campaign, ensuring it goes live, monitoring and optimizing in-flight. It also involves working with cross-functional teams to generate and deliver any (creative) output.
- Social Reporting which can be weekly, monthly, ad hoc or campaign-based.
- Client admin including billing, meeting preparation, contact reports and status updates.
- Input into Social and Campaign strategies and creative sessions as required.
- Campaign budgets
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in channel working preferably working sizeable accounts / large budget campaigns
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of Social as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
- Have that creative flare
- Passionate about social
- Organised and structured
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network