Social Media Manager
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that is looking for a new Social Media Manager to join their team.
As a Social Media Manager, your role will be to ensure that our Social Media work is of the highest quality, innovative and that we exceed expectations with our clients. This should lead to additional income opportunities, better performance and deeper relationships with our clients. You will oversee a team of Social Media Executives and Assistants and be responsible for their development and output. Success will be measured through client feedback, income growth, new business wins and award wins for our work. We have an ambition to be one of the most sought-after Social teams in the industry.
- Relationship management with key clients and ensuring we are delivering great work.
- Campaign strategy development, idea generation, management and activation.
- New business research and pitch document production and pitching to potential new clients.
- Grow income by spotting income opportunities with existing clients, working on new business opportunities and cross-sell opportunities with clients across the DAN network.
- Establishing great cross-functional working relationships with our Content and Paid Social teams to deliver on the campaign ideas.
- Develop and manage the Social Executives and Assistants to be best in class.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly literate in MS excel, PowerPoint, Office and word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Experience in channel working preferably working on tier 1 clients / accounts
- Experience in team management and / or mentoring and coaching others
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network