Who are we?
We are 360i - Data-Driven Creativity
360i is a progressive digital agency powered by curiosity. 100 people, 23 nationalities spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency in the Dentsu Aegis Network always striving to make tomorrow better than today.
We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pitches resulting in new relationships with TSB, Norwegian Airlines, Ecco and Rituals. We have an empowered and free-thinking agency culture and new members joining the team will be optimistic, self-starting, entrepreneurial and willing to be accountable for the agency and its work as well as their own.
Here at 360i our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office with no designated seating, based a stone’s throw from Tottenham Court Road which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
What’s the Job?
We are looking for a unique strategic leader who is skilled in brand planning, expert in digital marketing and fluent in social platform recommendations and activations. The opportunity is to lead a well-established, well-known brand in a unique category with clients hungry to push the envelope in their approach to digital and social marketing.
Who are you?
- Extensive experience working in Strategic Planning providing strategic brand and business counsel to senior clients; creating opportunities for brands in social channels
- You will have a great track record of building brands through a range of approaches, including advertising, social media, CRM, search, innovation, and media and connections planning.
- Experienced in managing and coaching strategist to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms.
- Proven experience managing cross-functional teams and to foster a shared sense of ownership and success.
- Expert in digital and social strategy, establishing brand social tone of voice, and working with content on a regular basis. Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic solutions AND rolling up your sleeves to bring those solutions to life, as well as leading clients into new strategic areas.
- Strong experience in writing creative briefs and briefing creative and other agency teams; as well as a history of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- Ideally will be familiar with research methodologies, marketing models and working with multi-channel communications plans
- Experience developing KPI’s, and working with digital analytics to ensure that campaign goals are being met, and that social/digital activities were effective
What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network