Digital Admin Assistant
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. In our Stafford office the team operate as an administrative extension to the London planning and buying teams with a focus on data analysis, campaign implementation, auditing and cross channel reporting as well as supporting with ad-hoc requests.
We pride ourselves on being a centre of operational excellence working across Digital, Print, TV & Radio. We have a portfolio of high profile clients such as the Government, Microsoft, Shop Direct, Honda, Santander & Debenhams plus many more.
- Deliver accurate and detailed client reports which monitor campaign performance, providing analysis and optimisation notes where necessary.
- Book upcoming campaigns onto our internal media bookings platform.
- Work collaboratively with our Ad Operations department to traffic new campaigns and ensure all tags are prepared ready for when the campaign is due to go live.
- Liaise with key contacts from the London office on a daily basis and build up excellent working relationships.
- Complete auditing and data collection tasks to the highest standard possible, ensuring deadlines are met and work delivered is 100% accurate.
- Follow the quality assurance process, ensuring all work being delivered to internal stakeholders is error free.
- Be innovative in challenging current processes by pro-actively implementing new ways to process reports and represent data.
- Participate in team huddles and knowledge shares.
- Liaise with external contacts including suppliers and media owners on a daily basis, ensuring communication always remains professional.
- Research and track competitor activity alongside tracking and recording print ad positions.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who is;
- Has strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in handling large amounts of data.
- Able to work as both part of a team and on own initiative.
- Time efficient & works well to deadlines.
- Excellent communication with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instruction.
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Have a methodical approach to work, and able to problem solve.
- Basic Excel knowledge is essential.
- Confident at learning and using bespoke platforms.
- Eagerness to learn.
Dentsu Aegis Network