Talent & Organization Development Manager
The Talent and Organization Development Manager will work across all Dentsu Aegis Network companies and recruit top talents for each brand.
Based on recruitment needs and vacancies, the Talent Manager will attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a wide range of media as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
In addition to recruitment, He/She will be responsible for talent planning, training, and L&D.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with line managers to discuss needs.
- Receives hiring requests and advertises job vacancies across different mediums.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Builds applicant sources by head hunting or researching and contacting community services, colleagues, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Reviews applications, manages interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using social media and job sites.
- Creates and maintains relationships Industry contacts.
- Provides current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and on a multinational level.
- Utilizes both passive & active recruitment strategies.
- Implement and execute global initiatives by localizing them for the MENA region.
- Actively engage in coordinating, conducting training initiatives as well as learning & development for high performing employees.
- Reviews recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in recruitment or HR with a university degree In HR, Business, Psychology, and/or Marketing.
- Excellent time management and communication of work completed/barriers/solutions.
- Ability to work seamlessly with different departments of agency such as media planning / digital / investments and finance departments as well as third party agencies for recruitment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Desire to work in MENA (Middle East and Northern Africa).
- Speak and write English fluently (French and/or Arabic advantageous).
- Interpersonal, persuasive and marketing skills are essential.
- Recruitment experience is preferred.
About the Company
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 38,000 dedicated specialists.
Dentsu Aegis Network