Trading Analyst - Manchester/ Leeds
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Trading Analyst to support our planning and buying teams.
Your primary objective will be to grow client investment by providing clients with a deeper understanding of their audience. You will have experience in the use of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and be comfortable manipulating multiple large data sets.
What you will be doing!
- Advanced Understanding of Programmatic Technologies -confident in understanding the relationship between different programmatic technologies we use and able to make recommendations based on specific client needs
- On-boarding Clients into Amnet Audience Centre –consulting with planners, CS teams and clients to define data strategy, project managing the on-boarding process, bringing further innovation to client setups as new capabilities are developed
- Creation of Advanced Reporting & Insight for Clients –handling and aggregating multiple data sources, using visualisation software to bring analysis to life and producing regular deep dive AAC reporting for key clients
- Maintenance of Key Data Streams –ensuring that any data we’re processing is being collected compliantly and that all variables we require are populating accurately
- Commercial Analysis –assisting the management team with any analytical requirements and recommendations related to our media buying
- Working with internal stakeholders to help optimise our client’s media investment based on your observations and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for from YOU!
- Relevant experience working within an analytical role within a digitally focused business
- Relevant industry certifications in tools such as Doubleclick or Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of SQL or VBA programming languages is preferable
- Educated to a degree level in business, advertising, media, maths, physics, IT, computer programming or similar.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy
- Detail orientated with first class analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using industry standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Exceptional knowledge of the market both locally and globally, and the role that programmatic display plays within the digital ecosystem
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Amnet is the programmatic trading business within DentsuAegis Network. It is crucial that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative in our approach to data driven programmatic buying. The core objective of Amnet is to work closely with our technology, media and data partners to provide a point of difference vs. the market through the creation and development of strategic & innovative media solutions for our clients, whilst embracing the changing world of media as technology continues to improve.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network