Digital Media Assistant
As Digital Media Assistant you will support one of our trading teams in the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns to ensure maximum value and ROI for clients. The successful candidate will be fully trained in our technology and delivery management, reporting and optimisation processes.
- Proficient Understanding of Programmatic Technology-developing a strong understanding of all relevant systems, tools, terminology and processes.
- Accurately Managing Campaign Admin –handling campaign budgets with care and ensuring all media bookings are input promptly and accurately on DDS.
- Delivering Client Performance Objectives –showing capability to manage audiences, media and creative effectively in order to deliver media cost and KPI objectives.
- Working With Data & Developing Actionable Performance Insights –showing you can manage and interpret large volumes of data, translating this into accurate and insightful reporting on the performance of programmatic campaigns.
- Understanding the Market Locally & Globally -developing market knowledge by building relationships with key suppliers and media owners.
The Ideal Candidate
- High degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Detail orientated with first class analytical skills.
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team.
- Effective organisation and time management.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and use initiative in problem solving.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Amnet is the programmatic trading business within Dentsu Aegis Network. As digital and data converge and technology continues to evolve, it is crucial that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative in our approach to data driven programmatic buying, clients and third party suppliers. As part of your performance discussions, you and your manager should agree what will most enable you to deliver your objectives.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network