As a UX Researcher, your role will be focused around managing a team of conversion & research professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines. You will ensure your team has the necessary tools and skills to maintain the highest standards in Conversion Rate Optimisation delivery, ensuring all of our clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded. You will take pride in your work, helping to deliver best in class campaigns that are not only innovative but rooted in insight.
- Develop and manage your research and optimisation team to an industry leading standard.
- Ensure deadlines are met, actively working on accounts where necessary.
- Responsible for quality of all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
- Monitor client results and delivery against forecast & provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance.
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values.
- Implement and manage client process including research, analytics, tracking, reporting & finance.
- Be an expert in all relevant tools & technology.
- Build & maintain project and account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients. Ensure work is always in line with client's overall strategy.
- Accurately forecast potential delivery & ROI for existing & new clients.
- Contribute to the development of our optimisation product through project work and information sharing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- Highly literate in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network