We are seeking a dynamic Web Analyst to join our rapidly expanding Data & Insights team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone motivated by learning new technologies who enjoys solving technical problems and consulting with challenging clients.
The successful candidate is someone with an analytical mind and a real desire & commitment to learning new skills in the sphere of Web Analytics.
You will be working alongside consultants and analysts, so a confident attitude and great communication skills are essential!
- Provide insights in to online customer behavior through analysis of customer journeys by segment & source
- Join status calls with clients to ensure momentum on their analytics & testing plans.
- Website Testing
- Past experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of customer journey modelling, behavioral economics and awareness of other digital disciplines (SEO, PPC, Display etc.) all a plus.
- Experience with data visualisation and storytelling for dashboards and reports
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify patterns, and generate new approaches to reporting
- Knowledge on R or Python/PHP/Perl
- Basic SQL skills, with experience navigating big data sets in order segment data and user insights
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients. As a leading digital marketing agency, we create powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s largest and most successful brands and our diligence has been recognised with multiple awards including The Drum’s Media Agency of the year 2016. From effective search engine marketing programs to social media strategies, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition. Our clients turn to us for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results.
Dentsu Aegis Network