Web Analytics Executive
We are seeking a bright and smart thinker to work within iProspects fast growing Data and Analytics unit.
As an Analytics Executive, you will work with an industry leading team of experts to audit and implement robust and useful analytics solutions. You will be continually developing technical expertise in various platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Consulting with and understanding client requirements, translating into a comprehensive measurement & implementation plan.
- For Google Analytics 360 clients, maximise value for clients by leveraging the full enterprise capabilities of the Analytics 360 Suite.
- Ensuring high quality work across multiple projects and clients.
- Lead communication of progress & presentation of delivered work to clients, including developing materials & leading training sessions on specific Analytics topics (e.g. training on data in Google Analytics/ GTM techniques).
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in web analytics, using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and/or Google Tag Manager
- Experience in or good overall understanding of Digital media such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, etc.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong Excel user
- Passionate about the internet, technology, and keeping track of new developments within the industry.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, mobile strategy, video, conversion optimization and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network