Workday HRIS Analyst
The virtual global support team will be the internal escalation point for Workday queries at DAN and will be responsible for maintaining the system. The team will be located across the world with at least one member located in each of the three regions (EMEA, APAC and AMER). Acting as the subject matter experts in Workday, the team will manage changes to the system through the change process, including managing releases.
DAN will be partnering with a Best-in-class Application Management Service (AMS) vendor to provide an extension of this team. The global support team will call upon this third party for assistance in Workday areas such as:
- Escalating Workday technical/functional issues to pull upon their expertise
- Advising on best practices and release management
- To assist with volume of tickets (when tickets spike for example at merit review)
- Provide resource to pull upon for merges & acquisitions work
- Act as a subject matter expert for Workday queries
- Manage incoming cases and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements
- Represent DAN as a named support contact logging issues to Workday and the AMS provider, to determine solutions
- Manage and/or control minor configuration to support global/local configuration and on-going maintenance
- Monitor technology trends for Workday and leverage user communities to maintain and expand knowledge base to enhance Workday capabilities
- Provide functional analysis for deployment of Workday system enhancements from design through to implementation
- Maintain common set of data, values, roles and configurations within Workday
- Accomplish Workday release upgrades including planning, testing and deploying releases
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers using the ticket management system
- Support the take on of new business to the Workday model acquired through the Merger and Acquisition process.
- Tenant management
- Maintenance of Workday security profiles and assignment
- Troubleshoot system issues with business process owners and system users
- Work with Finance and other DAN stakeholders to derive and maintain working relationship for activities of common/shared interest e.g. Partner with Finance function for Cost Centre creation and management. Partner with technology function for monitoring and management of Workday interfaces.
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer centric
- Knowledge of HR systems (preferably experience supporting Workday), data and processes
- Able to interpret detailed business requirements into a system solution
- Technically savvy
- Thinks globally and is detail-oriented
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adjust to shifting priorities as required.
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the support service
- Curious and creative
- Agile thinker and communicator
- A strong ability to self-manage will be critical given the virtual nature of this team
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills
About the Company
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Merkle, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
- 25 days holiday not including bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- 2 days for volunteering per year
- Discounts on Gym Membership
- Eye care vouchers and up to £45 towards glasses
- 8% employer contributions and 4% employee contributions to Pension
- Private Health Insurance and Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability cover
- Other such benefits include Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistant Programme, Season Ticket Loan.
Dentsu Aegis Network